Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meindl Stride will beat Icebug Heros!?

This was classified a disaster for my last two pieces of IceBug Heros as they are very expensive.
They are perfect in the wet gripping, good cushioned sole, elegant comfort, But yesterday I found that the inner liners was broken toe portions due to some workmanship. That broken portion folded up and added extra pressure point on my right toe. I could not run down hill and shin was rubbed away, the sweated irritated me and I could walk slowly. I used Heros only THREE time,,, one Needle hill, Wang Lung Hang and Yesterday’s Phoenix.. I think that us unreasonably poor quality, this put me a question mark. Should I use it for this year trail Walker!? No!

I talked to Protrek and they will feed back to Icebug on that. Immediately I bought a old Brand Meindl Stride ref, 3452 78. The Meindl had carried me through to the 100Km of Trail Walker in 2010. I believe they are good shoe. Do not forget that this German Meindl have been shoemakers sine 1683!

Let see how this Meindl Stride would perform!?
NT Snob

No comments: