Monday, November 22, 2010

10th Participation in Oxfam Trail Walker



















This is my 10th Participation for Trail walker, for every year, we had to thumb a index pin on this week on the calendar as one of the most event in the Whole year.
Due to my job is busy and there is not much time is allocated for enough practice regularly. So I had also questioned on myself. “Are you ready for this year?”
Finally, we had a series of heavier exercise on of the week ends for the last few weeks,
We had managed to complete in 34 hours, as two of our members had leg injuries and we could not walk fast at all. But we achieved the pre-set target: "to complete 100KM!"

The Weather is good this year,  a bit sunshine with temperature ranges between 11 Degrees at night at Beacon Hill to approximately 28 degrees at Sai Shan noon time on 19 Nov.

Let’s plan for another result in 2011.
HK Snob


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fever,

再一次表現出你們的善心、恆心和毅力!
一路上都碰見很多熟悉的面孔吧!

繼續努力!

*那隻正在透氣的腳板是誰的?

CaCa

JoggerJoel said...

Hey. Somehow I found my picture. Head over to joggerjoel.com :)

HK Snob said...

Hi Caca,
That is of course my big foot!!
Fever

HK Snob said...

Hi Jogger Joel
I will take look on your blogs and come back to you. Well, you look in great shape and with new gadget in the TW2010. How did you like that!? Wish we can share more about hiking experience....!!

Thanks for following my blogs.

Come back to you soon!

Fever

Nathan said...

congratulations on finishing the hike. it must have been difficult to hike for 34 hours! i wish there was something like that where i live.

cheers,
nathan

HK Snob said...

Hi Nathan,
How are you!? You have been living in such a great place BC...
As there should have a lot of country parks, hills, waterfalls mountains for your hiking. As you described: Amazing place!
Just wonder why you would like to move another other places!?

Well, back to your question, 34 hours is tough as we would have to stayed two days and one night walking along 10 mountains non-stop! But we can set our pace, and take some short rest at beach check points.

My best record was 22 hours, that was 6 years ago. I will trying to make a new plan for better performance this years. as you know we walk with other three members as a team, that is to say, the slowest one will be your fastest record everytime we check in at each check-points (total 10 check points)

Have you been to Hong Kong? once if you had a plan coming to Hong Kong, pleasse let me know, I can arrange a great hiking with you and your girl friend...

you should allow a followers scheme on your blog that I can be the first one to be your follower.

Wish you all kinds of good luck!

By the way, how did you find my Blog!?

Seeing you!

HK Snob